What Optionals to Take?
A very noticable and remarkable question regarding those who answers but a real tough challenge for one who studies. By choosing an optional for the IAS is the most tough part thought off. Though it is not, Its just a relevant decision making.
Assumptions And Faults
- Choosing an optional which leads to score more.
- Altering optionals with the trend of selection ratio.
- Going with the peer group's viewpoints and thoughts.
- Being influenced badly by coaching centres.
- Following the path of your seniors, what they did to attain success.
- Induced by the interviews of successful candidates.
- Workout for the optionals into which you have been engaged for very long.
- Take up an optional that is useful for you. Its not just a few days matter, its the matter of years.
- No one can gurantee that a particular optional scores more. The selection ratio is always proportionate to the agreggate candidates giving the paper.
- Do not misled by the advertisements of coaching institutes who assures 100% success.
- Be stick to the optional you have selected and put extreme effort into it. Do not keep moving forward with optionals.
- Never change optionals if you get less score in the first attempt. Have the spirit of sportsmanship.
- Do not rely completely on any of the coaching institute or study material.
- Make your own strategy, dont copy others. Every IAS aspirant has a somehow special strategy to follow about, be firm and determined.
- Never get induced and encouraged to take any optional on lines of your seniors success or any of the reading interviews.
- The crucial interest must be in the optional.
Discussions & Questions
For IFoS along with botany what other optional I should take? ( - st...@ on )
1 AnswerPlease check out the following link to help you decide your optional in a much extensive manner-https://www.examrace.com/IAS/Deciding-Scoring-Optionals/
- Examrace on