Detailed and Updated GS Syllabus for IAS Prelims 2017 (CSAT-1)
Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) since 2011 consist of Paper I and Paper II. Proper and overall knowledge of English applicants gives them greater opportunity to achieve success in CSAT 2017.
Total Marks: 200
Duration: 2 Hours
- Current events of national and international relevance.
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and social development sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate change-that do not need subject specialization.
- General science.
Discussions & Questions
I am a IAS aspirant so please I need study material and syllabus pattern. Can you please help me ? ( - ma...@ on )
1 AnswerFor study material for Prelims refer -
- Examrace on