Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2015 Result [ IAS Updates ]
The Result of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015 held by the Union Public Service Commission from 18th to 23rd December, 2015, has been declared and the list of qualified candidates for the Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’) are available at official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
About 15000 candidates has attempted Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2015 after qualifying for Civil Services (Prelims) Examination, 2015
The Personality Test is likely to conduct from 08th March 2016 at the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 and entire detail for the Personality Test and e-Summon letters will be uploaded on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in on 23rd February 2016.
And the Qualified candidates have some problem to download their e-Summon Letters from the Commission’s Website at least 5 days before the commencement of the said Personality Test/Interview should advised to immediately contact the Office of the Commission either on
- 011 - 23385271
- 011 - 23381125
- 011 - 23098543
- 011 - 23387310
- 011 - 23384472
Note: No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission.
- The candidates have to produce the original Certificates in support of their claims pertaining to Age, Educational Qualifications, Community, Physical Handicap and other documents such as Attestation Form and TA Form etc. at the time of their Personality Test.
- The formats of SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, Attestation Form and TA Form are available at the Website of the Commission.
- The candidates are advised to immediately notify changes in their address, if any through Fax or letters.
- The mark sheets of unqualified candidates will be available on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
- For the best Interview Preparation Tips visit: https://www.examrace.com/IAS/IAS-Interview-Preparation/
- Published on: February 22, 2016