Preparation Tips regarding IELTS 2018
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 125K) ↧
Some of the must to follow preparation tips for IELTS exam
- Builds up your English with more effects.
- Speak English in your routine life.
- Whenever possible Read, speak, listen and write in English
- Speak English more and more as possible with your friends as well as family.
- Listen English language from different entertainment objects like radio, television and film.
- Listen to the variety of English accents consisting American, Australian, British, Canadian and New Zealand.
- Read English publications, like newspaper magazines wherever possible.
- Try to Write letters, emails, massages or notes in English to practice your written skills.
Check Test Format
- IELTS has 2 versions-IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. The Listening and Speaking component are common for both the tests, but the Reading and Writing are different.
- Read the details properly mentioned in booklet to get information about how to respond correctly to each part of the test.
- Keep up on the each level of the IELTS band score table
- Work on all efforts what the examiners are looking for in the Speaking and Writing tests regarding computation criteria.
- Understand the detail properly and don't listen other people a lot.
- Get sample IELTS exam questions from internet and practice it well.