IFS screening (prelims) 2014 results and next steps. Next steps are given below. [ IFS Updates ]
Results can be found on the following link. The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In accordance with the Rules of the Examination, all these candidates have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for IFoS (Main) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in
Formalities for qualified candidates
- The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form.
- Apply with Detailed Application Form (DAF) for IFoS (Main) Examination, 2014 which would be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in. The DAF will be available on the website of the Commission from 17-10-2014 to 31-10-2014 till 23.59 Hrs
- Qualified candidates should to fill up the DAF-IFoS and submit the same ONLINE for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 to be held from 22nd November, 2014
- Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF-IFoS and submitting the same ONLINE would also be available on the website.
- Rules of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014, will be published in the gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Ministry of Environment of Forests dated 31-05-2014, which is also available on the website of the Commission.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted DAF separately & send the duly signed copy with all relevant documents wherever applicable as enclosures including the prescribed fees of Rs.200/- addressed to the Under Secretary [(IFoS], Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, so as to reach the Commission’s Office latest by 07-11-2014. The envelope containing the print out of the DAF submitted ONLINE should be superscribed “Application for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014.”. It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till 07-11-2014 (17.00 Hrs.)
- The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Main Examination will be uploaded on the Commission’s website to the eligible candidates 2-3 weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- Changes, if any, in the postal address after submission of the DAF may be communicated to the Commission at once.
- Marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS(P) Examination, 2014 will be uploaded on the Commission web site i.e, www.upsc.gov.in after entire process of the IFoS Examination, 2014 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result of IFoS Examination, 2014.
- The Union Public Service Commission have a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Any information/clarification regarding result of the above mentioned examination can be obtained on all working days between 10.00 Hrs. to 17.00 Hrs., in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing Union Public Service Commission Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Published on: October 14, 2014