JEE (Advanced) 2017 to Be Held on 21st May, 2017 [ JEE Updates ]
JEE Advanced 2017 is going to be held on 21st May, 2017. It is the popular examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).This exam will be conducted under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).
- JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted by IIT Madras.
- This exam is a national level examination and conducted for admission to B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Pharmacy is provided in IITs and ISM.
- JEE Advanced exam is open for Indian as well as for foreign national candidates.
- This exam is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- Candidates can attempt this examination two times.
Online registration process start
28th April, 2017
Online registration process ends
2nd May, 2017
Admit card available downloading
10th -21st May, 2017
21st May, 2017
(9:00 to 12:00 PM )
(2:00 to 5:00 PM)
Display of answer keys
4th June, 2017
Result Declared on
11th June, 2017
- Qualified in JEE Main 2017.
- Candidate must have born on or after 1 October, 1992.
- PWD/SC/ST categories candidate will be given relaxation of 5 years. (1 October, 1987).
- Candidates should have appeared in class 12th or its equivalent exam result (2014-2015) was declared after JUNE, 2015 can apply.
- Candidates have not taken admission in IITs/ISM before, then they won’t be eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can register for JEE Advanced 2017 through its official portal.
- Logging to your account.
- Enter your basic information and choice of language mode of the question paper and examination cities.
- Upload scanned images of necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
Examination centres in India
All other Candidates
Examination Centre Outside India
USD 135 (For SAARC countries)
USD 270 (For Non - SAARC countries)
Foe person with Disability (PwD)
3% in each categories
- JEE advanced examination includes two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Candidates have to attempt both the papers.
- Question paper will consist of objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions.
- Duration of both exams will be 3 hrs.
- Medium of the question paper will be Hindi or English.
- Both question paper will contain the three separate sections i.e., Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
For the best preparation of JEE exam visit www.examrace.com
- Published/Last Modified on: January 6, 2017