JEE Mains 2015 Exam from 4th and 10-11th April 2015 and Advanced on 24 May 2015 [ JEE Updates ]
The notification for JEE has been released. JEE is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes at NITs, IIITs, other centrally funded technical institutions, institutions funded by several participating state governments and other institutions.
The eligibility criteria has recently changed and now aspirants can now apply to the entrance test on acquiring 75% marks in their Class 12 board examination.
JEE is conducted in two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. Those clear IIT-JEE main examination are eligible to appear for IIT-JEE advanced.
- Deadline to Fill Form: November 7, 2014 to December 18, 2014.
- Date of Examination: April 4, 2015 (Saturday) (Pen & Paper Based Examination); April 10 (Friday) & 11 (Saturday), 2015 (Computer Based Examination)
- Admit Cards Sent: Starting 1st March 2015
Steps to fill the Online Application
- Fill in the online application form, choose password and note down the application number generated by the system.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Pay examination fee by debit/credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the computer generated acknowledgment slip after successful submission of data and payment of fee and keep the same in the safe custody for any future reference.
About JEE Mains
The entire paper is of three-hour duration. There would be two papers - Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I would contain Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Paper II would contain PCM, Drawing and Aptitude Test
There would be total 96 questions and the maximum marks would be 360.
Each correct answer would provide four marks and each negative answer would provide 1 mark.
About JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced will be held on 24 May 2015 for the selected candidates who have qualified for JEE Mains.
Aspirants can appear for JEE Advance for a maximum of 2 consecutive years only.
As per the schedule, Paper I will be held between 9 am and 12 pm and Paper II will take place between 2 pm and 5pm.
For details visit JEE Mains Notification
- Published on: November 10, 2014
Discussions & Questions
( - hi...@ on )
1 AnswerWe appreciate your commitment to Examrace. The suggestion has been duly noted and will be implemented shortly.
- Examrace on
( - kd...@ on )