Sample KVPY Interview Questions (Part 2 of 9)
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 116K) ↧
- Explain the reason why cell is called structural and functional unit of life?
- State various types of rocks with examples. Also explain how are they different from each other?
- Which plateau in India is made of sedimentary rocks?
- Explain what do you mean by: Integers, rational numbers, composite numbers, prime numbers and their properties.
- State the process of conversion of energy from one form to another. Can heat energy be converted to electric energy?
- What principle does desert cooler uses to cool the room during summer? How it is related to humidity?
- What is heat? What is the difference between heat and energy?
- Explain is difference between heat and temperature?
- Explain the term pressure. How is it different from force and stress?
- Explain reflection and refraction with their effects along with examples for each.
- What do you mean by resources? What are the various types of resources. Which resources is the most important, according to you and why?
- What is sound? Does frequency is associated with only sound waves?
- Show the calculation of the frequency of the needle of the watch for all the three hands.
- Why Sky appears to be blue in day and black in night but leaves always appear to be green?
- How can a mixture of sand, common salt and camphor be separated?
- State the difference between ionosphere and troposphere? How ionosphere is related to ozone layer?
- Which type of mirrors do we use commonly in our home?