Sample KVPY Interview Questions (Part 4 of 9)
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 116K) ↧
- What is the difference between tissues and muscles
- Carbohydrate is made us op C, H and Oxygen. Similarly kerosene oil is made up of C, H and Oxygen. Why we feel uneasy if we consume little bit of kerosene oil?
- What is the difference between living and non living beings?
- Suggest measures to overcome the shortage of water? When everybody knows that we should save water, then how come so much of water is wasted every day?
- Shortage of water is related to Global Warming?
- What is difference between green revolution and white revolution?
- What is the difference between gree house effect and green revolution
- What is the difference between soap and detergent. How it contribute to water pollution?
- is there any difference between enzyme and hormone and a catalyst?
- What are the various sources of energy available to human being?
- What are prokaryotes and eukaryotes? Give one example of each.
- Are humans a part of the food chain? How will you justify your answer with the increase of population that is currently happening?
- Give the reason why urinals at bus stand smell bad?
- What is the normal temperature of a human body? Do all animals have the same body temperature as humans?
- Explain what do you mean by adaptation along with two examples.