Additional Important Tips for LSAT Exam 2018
Some Tips to Score Above 170 on the LSAT
1. For the first time when you start preparation do not focus how long time you spent on particular question but concentrate on understanding the question and working through it carefully. Because it’s most important that you better understand it rather than speed.
2. The LSAT is a long test. Practice is most important factor because LSAT is long test so with help of practice your will building up stamina that is the way you will not fell tired when you get to the last section of the real LSAT
So try to schedule your studying for long periods instead of short bursts approximately 4 hours because LSAT exam is almost about 4 hours.
3. While you attend any practice test, go through all the answers which you did wrong or have doubts. It is conclusion of top scorers that review questions in which you have trouble during practice test so you get aware to your weaknesses and prepare according to those areas.
4. If you are planning for LSAT and you are in school then focus on preliminary logic course so you can get solid foundation in logic.
5. For the Reading Comprehension section of the LSAT there is no any particular books are available so you have practice to read quality publications (The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, etc.) for fifteen or twenty minutes every day. To enhance your critical reading skills and read articles on a diverse group of subjects.
First, know the importance of LSAT for admissions in law school process and prepare your mind that how hard you have to study for it.
However, LSAT is actually a fun so do not feel the pressure because note one who is attending LSAT and other students in the room are also in the same situation.
Study hard and according to tips given in over article so you can score maximum.
Try to attend earlier test in June or October so if you missed to score high then you have second chance.
Now a days most of the Law school count merits of the highest of multiple LSAT scores versus averaging so it will be good opportunity for you.