Group Learning Techniques
How can you learn in groups?
- Offer to work together.
- Motivate yourself and others to initiate the work.
- Ask others to discuss their thoughts.
- Ask for help if you do not understand something.
- Discuss your work with others.
- Explore and evaluate options accordingly.
- Form groups among the people you work.
- A good rapport can be formed by role-plays.
- Keep taking feedback from others if your working principles are right.
- sharing key assertions with others is better than reciting assertions to yourself.
- Share your reviews, checklists and performance with group.
- Mind maps and systems diagrams are resourceful for a group.
- Various situations can be dealt by working in a group.
- Each member can prepare a questionnaire and thereby, exchange viewpoints.