Highlights of Learning strategy
Here are a few approaches which you can adhere to, which will help you absorb your learning and succeed in exams.
- You can use Repetitive learning technique to memorize what you have learnt.
- Using mnemonics is another technique by which you can retain your learning.
- Avoid confusion and have a clarity of concepts.
- You can even use Free play technique which deals with remembering things decentralising ‘Man’ as the centre of concept.
- Persistance even at the time of failure i.e.. Perseverance is another approach which can be adopted.
- Learning is also possible by visual observation.
- Audio learning is another method to absorb the learning and retain in your mind.
- You should have a logical approach rather than rote learning the material.
- Associating things physicaly to remember them.
- A very comfortable approach is group learning and discussion.
- You can even learn by speaking the lessons verbally.
- Teaching juniors or colleagues gives you clarity of concepts.
- Making flashcards and going through it is also a method to revise the learnings.