Verbal learning Techniques
How can you learn verbally?
- Find synonyms for all words to strengthen your verbal skills.
- Scratch your head to find the word you're looking for, while thinking.
- Speak if the word sounds odd to your ear, even if you understand the meaning.
- Help others to spell the word correctly.
- Find out one word substitute for phrases.
- Talk with others to improve your verbal skills.
- Try to recall words later, after learning it once.
- Make the most of the word-based techniques like assertions and scripting.
- Mnemonics are your friends for recalling lists of words. Play with them.
- Writing down the information can be useful to recollect words.
- Try techniques that involve speaking and writing.
- Recording and re-recording your voice and listening to it helps you find your faults and improve upon it.
- Read aloud the content to vary your pitch and improve your pronunciations.
- Role-plays help you to learn verbal exchanges like negotiations or calls.
Discussions & Questions
Want to get AAI papers or study material any? ( - md...@ on )
1 AnswerThe AAI Papers are available at https://www.jobduniya.com
- Examrace on