NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 1 for 2017
1. What is the action of anterior fibres of deltoid?
a. medial rotation
b. lateral rotation
c. flexion and medial rotation
d. extension and lateral rotation
2. Which is not lined by stratified nonkeratinised squamaous epithelium?
a. hypopharynx and laryngopharynx
d. Tympanic membrane
3. Which of the following is not supplied by posterior division of obturator nerve?
a. obturator externus
b. obturator internus
c. Adductor magnus
4. Which of the following is true about azygous vein course?
a. superior venecava
b. posteriorly to inferior venecava
c. anterior lumbar vein
5. Which of the following is not present at birth?
a. mastoid tip
b. mastoid antrum
c. ethmoidal labrynth
d. endolymphatic sinus
6. Which is the critical temperature of nitrous oxide?
a. -118 degree
b. - 88
7. Which of the following is not an amino steroid derivative?
8. What is the time gap given in train of four?
a. 10 sec
b. 20 sec
c. 40 sec
d. 60 sec
9. Which of the following presents as follicular pink scaly rash of chronic type with palmoplantar involvement?
a. pitryiasia rosea
b. pitryiasis alba
c. pitryrias capitis
d. pitryisas rubra pilaris
10. Which of the following presents as chronic winter rash in woman?
a. asteatotic eczema
b. statis eczema
11. Which of the following presents as keratin plug without opening?
12. Which of the following is not a type of lesion in leprosy?
a. hypopigmented patch
d. raised plaque
13. Which of the following is not the cause of charcots joint?
c. diabetes mellitus
14. Which of the following is called catamite?
a. Passive victim of sodomy anybody
b. passive victim of sodomy young boy
15. What is transvestism?
a. Wearing clothes of opposite sex to be identified as of opposite sex
b. wearing clothes of opposite sex for sexual gratification
16. Contributory negligence is a defense in?
a. civil negligence
b. criminal negligence
c. ethical negligence.
17. Which of the following is true about pneumothorax except?
a. radiolucency of underlying lung with no bronhial markings
b. shift of lung to hilum
c. full radio opacity of underlying lung
d. Moderate ventilation of underlying lung
18. Which of the following is not true about MRI?
a. MRI is useful in locating small lesions
b. CT is better than MRI in bone lesions
c. MRI is better for calcified lesions
19. 1 Curie equals to?
a. 3.7 M becqueral
b. 37 M
c. 3.7 G b
d. 37 Gb
20. Biological half life of radioactive substance in organ depends upon?
a. initial radioactivity
b. substance half life
c. effective half life
d. metabolism of organ
21. Which of the following is beneficial in Electroconvulsive therapy?
a. Bilateral induction of symmetrical generalised seizures
b. Induction of memory disturbances
c. use of anaesthetic agents
d. pulse oxymeter use
22. When extracellular potassium is increased from 4 meq to 10 meq what will happen?
a. resting membrane potential becomes more negative
b. increase in conductance of sodium
c. increase in conductions of potassium
d. Na K ATpase will be stopped
23. 10 percent dextrose is?
24. What is electromyogram?
a. stimulation of muscle through nerve
b. stimulation of muscle without nerve
c. direct recording of electrical activity from muscle
d. recording motor nerve conduction
25. Guardian of genome?