NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 26 for 2017
1. A pregnant lady acquires chicken pox 3 days prior to delivery. She delivers by normal vaginal route. Which of the following statements is true?
a. both mother and baby are safe
b. give antiviral tt to mother before delivery
c. give antiviral tt to baby
d. baby will develop congenital varicella syndrome
2. Earliest detectable congenital malformation by usg is?
b. spina bifida
d. cystic hygroma
3. All of the following should be done to prevent the transmission of hiv from mother to baby except?
a. vit a supplementation to mother
b. no breast feeding
c. vaginal delivery
d. zidovudine to mother
4. A 45yr old lady with dub has 8mm thickness of endometrium.next step in management?
5. All are true about pcod except?
a. persistently elevated lh
b. increased lh/fsh ratio
c. increased dheas
d. increased prolactin
6. A female at 37 wks of gestation has mild labour pain for 10 hours and cervix is persistently 1cm dialated non effeced.what will be next appropriate management?
a. sedation and wait
b. augmentation with syntocinon
c. cesarean section
7. A woman comes with obstructed labour and grossy dehydrated investigations reveal fetal demise.what will be the management?
c. cesarean section
d. forceps extraction
8. Investigation of choice in cholestasis of pregnancy?
b. bile acids
c. alk phosphatase
9. A female has history of 6 weeks amenorrhoea,usg shows empty sac,serum beta hcg - 1000iu.what would be next management?
a. medical management
b. repeat hcg after 48 hours
c. repeat hcg after 1 week
10. Velpeau sling and swath bandage is used in?
a. acromio c lavicular dislocation
b. shoulder dislocation
c. fracture scapula
d. fracture clavicle
11. In post radical neck dissection syndrome all are seen except?
a. shoulder drooping
b. restricted range of movement of shoulder joint
c. shoulder pain
d. normal electromyographic finding
12. Rissers localiser cast is used in the conservative management of?
a. dorsolumbar scoliosis
b. idiopathic scoliosis
d. spondylolisthesis grade iii
13. Watson jones operation is done for?
a. valgus deformity
b. muscle paralysis
c. neglected clubfoot
14. Trendelenberg test is positive due to injury to?
a. sup gluteal n
b. inf gluteal n
c. obturator n
d. tibial n
15. Joint not involved in ra according to 1987 modified ara criteria is?
16. In posterior compartment syndrome which passive movement causes pain?
a. dorsiflexion of foot
b. fooot inversion
c. toe dorsiflexion
d. foot abduction
17. Most common cause of insertional tendinitis of tendoachilles is?
a. improper shoe wear
b. runners and jumpers
d. intraleisonal steroid inj
18. Child presents with linear verrucous plaques on the trunk with vacuolisation of keratinocytes in s. spinosum and s. granulosum.diagnosis is?
a. incontinenta pigmenti
b. delayed hypersensitivity reaction
d. linear darriers disease
19. In cengenital dystrophic epidermolysis [bleep] defct is seen in?
a. laminin 4
b. collagen type 7
20. A patient comes with proptosis and abducent n palsy. a dark homogenous mass on t2w MRI is seen which shows intense enhancement with contrast. Diagnosis is?
a. cavernous hemangioma
21. Central dot sign is seen in?
a. carolis disease
b. primary sclerosing cholangitis
c. polycystic liver disease
22. On usg diffuse thickening of gall bladder with hyperechoic shadow at neck and comet tailing is seen in?
a. xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis
c. adenomyomatous polyps
d. cholesterol crystals
23. Ct index. true is?
a. by reducing kvp by 50% radiation dose is reduced to half
24. Type two schizophrenia(tj crow) is characterised by all except?
a. negative symptoms
b. poor response to tt
c. disorganised behaviour
d. ct scan abnormal
25. According to disabilities act 1995. seventh disability as it is usually referred to is?
a. neurological abnormality
b. mental illness
c. substance abuse
d. disability due to road traffic accident
Discussions & Questions
Where can I get the answers for the sample questions of NEET PG? ( - ma...@ on )
1 AnswerWe are currently providing only the questions.
- Examrace on