NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 3 for 2018
1. What is the most common organism causing epidural abscess ?
a. staph aureus
d. H .influenza
2. What is the deformity seen in fixed adduction of hip ?
a. apparent shortening
b. apparent lenthening
c. true shortening
d. true lenghthening
Answer: a or c
3. 10 year old boy presents with pain in the hip with flexion adduction problem, cause ?
b. transcervical fracture of neck
c. TB hip
d. Transient hip
4. Which is not secreted by stomach ?
5. Which part of brain most often contused in RTA ?
6. Which of the following is not a barrier method ?
7. Which of the following associated with endometrial cancer ?
a. enteropathica haemorrhagica
8. Which is not true about CTEV ?
a. Equinus of talus
b. varus of heel
c. shortened tendo acchiles
d. Triple arthrodesis is optimal treatment
9. Most common cause of fracture of neck of talus ?
a. fall from height
b. plantar flexion
c. dorsi flexion
10. Which is false about turners syndrome ?
a. Mental retardation
b. digital deformities
c. web neck
d. short stature
11. false about klinefelters ?
a. most common syndrome of sex gene involvement
b. most common cause of hypogonadic failure is males
c. mental retardation common
d. serum FSH levels are consistently high
12. Most common cause of perisent diarrhae in children ?
a. rota virus
b. E coli
13. In which of the following conditions oxygen delivery is least to muscles ?
a. Person inhaling 100 percent oxygent at the top of mount everest
b. Marathon runner at sea level
c. person with carbon monoxide poisoning
d. none of the above ( this option none of the above was also there )
14. Hb o2 dissociation curve to left by ?
a. increase pH
15. Blood flow to brain is not influenced by ?
c. cerebral circulation
d. systemic circulation
16. Which of the following is least in proteing quality ? ?
c. cashewnut protein
17. Which of the following is K channelopathy ?
a. episodic ataxia 1
b. familial hemiplegic migraine
18. Which of the following is not true about berry aneurysms ?
a. rupture leading to SAH
b. most common in post circulation
19. Un true about aneurysm in brain ?
b. Intraventricular haemorrhage
Answer: b >>> a
20. Which is most commonly deficient in TPN ?
21. What type of rbc seen in chronic renal failure ?
22. Most common cause of thyrotoxicosis in childhood?
a. toxic nodular goiture
b. toxic adenoma
d. thryotoxicosis factitia
23. Least plasma halflife ? ?
c. nor epinephrine
24. Associated with conns syndrome ?
a. low plasma renin
25. Not associated with barters syndrome ?
b. recurrent weakness