NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 37 for 2017
1. Exudative retinal detachment is seen in?
a. high myopia
b. diabetes mellitus
c. eales disease
2. Which of the following is the most common systemic disorder associated with chorea?
b. infections including HIV
c. rheumatoid arthritis
3. Which of the following is the most common location of atopic dermatitis in children?
a. flexural surfaces
b. extensor surfaces
4. Ceftriaxone is the drug of choice in the treatment of?
5. Which is the gold standard diagnostic test for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria?
a. sucrose lysis test
b. HAM test
c. flow cytometry
6: QUESTION ON HEMOGLOBIN - H?
7. Hemolytic uremic syndrome causing anticancer drug?
a. mitomycin - c
8. What is the treatment of choice for choledochal cyst?
9. All of the following are incinerated except?
a. waste sharps
b. solid wastes
c. cytotoxic drugs
d. human wastes
10. Triage is used in?
a. all mass casualties
11. Which of the following is not a feature of renal tubular acidosis type 1?
a. fanconi syndrome
12. Brush burn is associated with?
b. arborescent mark
c. grazed abrasion
13. Time limit for exhumation in India?
a. no time limit
14. Which of the following drugs used in HIV infection can be given subcutaneously?
a. enfuviritide .
15. What is the mechanism of action of maraviroc?
a. CCR5 inhibitor .
16. The drug with least extrapyramidal symptoms?
17. Confirmatory test for hydronephrosis?
a. clinical examination
b. X ray
18. Calymmatobacterium is?
a. gram positive
b. gram negative
c. acid fast
19. Single umbilical artery is associated with?
a. congenital fetal anamolies .
20. All of the following cause definitive hemolysis in G6PD deficiency except?
21. What is the cause of jaundice in a new born?
a. erythroblastosis foetalis .
22. Most common type of diaphragmatic hernia?
a. left bochdalek
b. right bochdalek
c. left morgagni
d. right morgagni
23. Narath's hernia all are true except?
a. only due to congenital dislocation of hip
b. due to lateral displacement of psoas muscle
c. hernia hidden behind femoral vessels
24. Most common site of ectopia testis?
a. superficial inguinal pouch
b. femoral region
25. Which is the most common site of testicular torsion?
a. hydatid of morgagni