NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 38 for 2017
1. All of the following are complications of pleural biospy except ?
a. seeding of tumor
b. air embolism
c. pulmonary embolism
d. transient fever
2. Fogarty's catheter is used for ?
a. arterial embolectomy
b. venous embolectomy
c. arterial endoarterectomy
3. Circumcision is contraindicated in ?
4. Which of the following is fasle about carcinoma of cervix ?
a. vaginal delivery is contraindicated in carcinoma in situ of cervix
b. cone biopsy is not done in pregnancy
c. follow up of the case after delivery
5. Most common site of lodgement of venous emboli ?
6. Cysts in PAN are not seen in ?
7: Hepatitis C virus is associated with all except ?
b. lichen planus
8. Which of the following is the most common contraceptive method in nulliparous women ?
c. combined OCP
9. Which of the following used as an emergency contraceptive can be used to maintain on going contraception ?
b. yuzpe regimen
c. RU 486
d. morning after pill
10. All of the following are used in prophylaxis for DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS except ?
c. intermittent pneumatic compression
d. oxygen chamber
11. NADPH is used for ?
a. lipid synthesis and glutathione reaction .
12. Sphincter contraction is most commonly due to ?
a. anal fissure
b. anal fistula
c. prolapsed haemorrhoids
13. Which of the following is the most common cause of rectal bleeding in children ?
14. A substance called gusten which helps in taste has which of the following ?
15. Fish is a good source of all except ?
c. vitamin A
16. In hospitalised patients all of the following causes hypoglycemia except ?
a. addison's disease
c. sulfonyl ureas
d. renal failure
17. Hooked vertebrae are seen in ?
a. hurler's syndrome
b. marquio's disease
c. marfan's syndrome
18. All of the following causes increased erythropoietin production except ?
b. renal tumors
19. Submucosal glands are seen in all except ?
20. Smoking is associated with all except ?
a. respiratory bronchiolitis
b. langerhans cell histiocytosis
c. interstitial lung disease
21. After complete atropinization of man , acetyl choline is given to a man , which of the
following will u observe ?
a. first degree heart block
b. urination and defecation
c. death due to arrythmias
22. Which of the following is false regarding drug of choice ?
a. strongyloides - ivermectin
b. diphyllobothrium latum - praziquantel
c. enterobius - pyrantel pamoate
23. In which of the following infection do you see encysted , hyalinized capsule in the skeletal muscle ?
a. trichinella .
24. Which of the following is used in the rapid identfication of candida ?
a. germ tube method
b. culture in solid
c. culture in liquid
d. growing in an animal
25. All of the following are true about barytosis except ?
a. it involves the lower lobes
b. it is due to ingestion of barium sulfate
c. symptoms persist even after stoppage of exposure