NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 39 for 2018
1. All are true about colles fracture except ?
a. dinner fork deformity
b. posterior dislocation of the fragment
c. malunion is a common complication
d. shoulder stiffness is common
2. Which of the following is not true about tuberculosis in HIV ?
a. typical chest X ray appearance of tuberculosis
b. cavitation is less
3. Diagnostic signs of ABPA ( allergic broncho pulmonary aspergillosis ) are all except ?
a. pulmonary infiltrates
b. bronchial asthma
c. organisms in sputum
4. Which of the following is a oncofetal antigen ?
a. CA - 125
5. Human placental lactogen ( HPL ) is produced from ?
6. All of the following develop from endoderm except ?
a. sertoli cells
b. follicles of ovary
c. germ cells
d. leydig cells
7: Question on vaccine?
8. Which of the following is a goitrogen ?
9. Pyromania is a type of ?
10. Weinberg's ligament is the other name of ?
a. medial palpebral ligament
11. Escharatomy is done for ?
a. circumferential full thickness burns
b. partial thickness burns
12. Giving vitamin A in children is a type of ?
a. primordial prevention
b. specific protection
c. secondary prevention
d. health promotion
13. Carrier of genetic material ?
a. DNA cistrons
b. codons of m RNA
c. anti codons of t RNA
14. Incidence is calculated in ?
a. case control study
b. cross sectional study
c. prospective study
d. retrospective study
15. The overall effect of a program on a community is ?
16. Soemmering's ring is an example of ?
a. after cataract
17. Which of the following cannot be visualised my PA view of chest X ray ?
a. posterior mediastinal tumor
b. middle lobe collapse
c. lower lobe collapse
18. Minimal pleural effusion can be best visualised by ?
a. PA view
b. AP view
c. lateral view
d. lateral decubitus view
19. Most common sinus involved in children ?
20. Which of the following does not open into middle meatus ?
a. frontal sinus
b. ethmoid sinus
c. sphenoid sinus
d. maxillary sinus
21. All are true about nasopharyngeal carcinoma except ?
a. the most common type is adenocarcinoma
b. presents with mass in neck
c. presents with epistaxis
d. deafness can be a symptom
22. Congenital rubella syndrome is associated with all except ?
c. hutchinson's teeth
23. Most common type of hip dislocation is ?
24. All are true about posterior dislocation of elbow except ?
a. increase in anterio posterior length
b. shorness of forearm
c. intactness of triple bony points
d. myositis ossificans is a common complication
25. Heterophoria is ?
a. difference in the images of both eyes
b. latent squint