NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 4 for 2017
1. Most common presentation in endemic goitre ?
c. diffuse goiter
2. Which of the following is not malignant ?
b. adenoid cystic carcinoma
c. acinic cell
3. Which of the following is associated with destruction of valves ?
a. acute infective endocarditis
b. libman sach
4. Which of the following is not the cause of Myocardial infarction ?
a. coxsackie B
b. lead poisoining
5. Which of the following is dimorphic fungi ?
a. sporothtrix schenki
6. What is the size of particle is rapid sand filter ?
a. o.1 mm
7. What is diagnosed by xenodiagnosis ?
c. kala azar
8. Whip test is used for ?
9. No need to treat partner in ?
c. herpex genitalis
10. Most common cause of primary adrenal insufficiency in india ?
11. Which is false about crytpogenic TB ?
a. age < 40 years
b. weight loss
c. definited diagnosis by liver and bonemarrow biopsy
12. Which is not associated with ANCA ?
d. Microscopic polyangitis
13. Most common employed sterisation technique ?
14. Pill given in lactation ?
b. combined pill
15. Chorangioma of placenta associated with ?
a. oligo hydramnios
16. Drug of choice in eclampsia ?
a. magnesium sulphate
17. Ligament used to maintain anteversion ?
a. triangular ligament
18. Which is not germ cell tumour ?
19. Most common type of choledochal cyst ?
a. type 1
b. type 2
c. type 3
d. type 6
20. Acquiring culture in society called ?
21. Not used in epidemic ?
a. Increasing demands for resources
22. What is not true about cross sectional study ?
a. also called prevalence study
b. tells etiology
c. shows pattern of disease
d. tells prevalence
23. What is not true about point source epidemic ?
a. plateau phase
24. Strain used for measles ?
b. ra 27/3
c. 17 d
25. Which is not true about cephalohaematoma ?
a. not limited by sutures
b. swelling subsides in 3 months
c. caused by periosteal injury of skull