NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 41 for 2018
1. Diagnostic criteria for severe aplastic anemia?
a. platelet count less than 20,000
b. absolute eosinophil count less than 500
c. corrected retic count less than 1%
d. all of the above
2. All of the following are true about herpis zoster oticus except?
a. lower motor nerve palsy
b. purulent labrynthitis
c. vescicle in the external auditory meatus
d. redness of cheek
3. "LUPUS PERNIO" is a feature of?
a. chronic form of sarcoidosis
4. AINHUM involves?
5. A feature of baby born to a diabetic mother is:
6. Drug of choice in polyhydromnias is:
7. Antoni A and antoni B type of growth seen in?
8. A patient presents erythematous lesions,comedones,cysts,pustules . what is the probable diagnosis?
b. seborrheic dermatitis
c. acne vulgaris
9. Hydrostatic reduction is done in?
10. Exposing the muscular part of the fallopian tube and resecting it is part of which of the following procedure?
11. Which of the following is the most unfavourable in cephalic presentation?
a. occipito anterior
b. occipito posterior
12. All are true about endodermal sinus tumor except?
a. schiller duval bodies are seen
b. it produces AFP
c. germ cell malignant tumor of ovary
d. it occurs in older women
13. Lymphangiosarcoma occurs in?
14. A person has headaches which wake him up . he has nasal congestion and stuffiness. What is the diagnosis?
b. cluster headache
c. tension headache
15. Non typhi salmonellosis in children infection - all are true except?
a. gastro colic enteritis
b. due to consumption of poultry related foods
16. Why is multidrug regimen used in tuberculosis?
a. to prevent development of resistance to drugs .
17. Mallory bodies are seen in?
a. wilson's disease
b. primary biliary cirrhosis
c. alcoholic cirrhosis
d. all the above
18. Temperature question in SPM?
19. Foldable IOL are made up of?
20. What is dysphonia plica ventricularis?
a. phonation by false vocal cords .
21. All of the following are true about kerosene poisoning except?
a. gastric lavage is done
22. All of the following are true about malignant hyperthermia except?
a. increased temperature
b. muscle rigidity
c. general anaesthesia with non depolarising muscle relaxant
23. The primary auditory cortex is located in?
a. parietal lobe
b. temporal lobe
24. Greenish urine with ..............
a. oxalic acid
b. carbolic acid
25. All are true about congenital torticollis except?
a. neck is deviated to the affected side
b. chin is deviated to the affected side
c. surgical manipulation may be required