NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 42 for 2018
1. Antacid which causes constipation ?
a. magnesium hydroxide
b. aluminium hydroxide
2. A patient after undergoing splenectomy are prone to serious infections in ?
a. less than 4 years
b. 4 to 12 years
c. 13 to 30 years
d. more than 30 years
3. Most common cause of umbilical discharge in a new born ?
a. persistent urachus .
4. Coacal opening is seen mostly in ?
a. males only
b. females only
c. both males and females
5. Which of the following most common disorder in children ?
a. attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
6. In rape , which of the following is the most common position of the tear of hymen ?
a. 3'o clock position
b. 5'o clock position
c. 12'o clock position
d. 11'0 clock position
7. The virus which causes haemorrhagic cystitis ?
a. parvo virus
b. adeno virus
8. Which is the ideal gap between two doses of a vaccine ?
a. 4 weeks
b. 6 weeks
c. 8 weeks
d. 2 weeks
9. Ratio of upper to lower half of body in a 3 year old child is ?
10. Direct mailing is a type of ----?
a. individual approach
b. mass approach
11. The acyl carrier protein ?
a. inside the mitochondria .
b. outside the mitochondria .
12. Drug of choice for toxoplasmosis in pregnancy ?
c. both a and b
13. Neurotransmitter in the postganglionic sympathetic neurons all except ?
b. acetyl choline
14. Disseminated intravascular coagulation is associated with all except ?
a. placenta previa
b. abruptio placenta
c. intra uterine death
d. amniotic fluid embolism
15. Which of the following signs is seen in acute laryngotracheobronchitis ?
a. steeple sign .
16. All of the following capsules are made up of polysaccarides except ?
17. All are cycloplegic mydriatics except ?
18. What is the cause of different expressivity of warfarin ?
a. CYP3A4 .
19. Which of the following is true about airway resistance ?
a. increased in asthma
20. Most common uterine anamoly ?
a. unicornuate bicollis
b. unicornuate unicollis
c. bicornuate bicollis
d. bicornuate unicollis
21. Syme's amputation is done in all of the following except ?
a. diabetic ulcer foot with gangrene
b. madura foot
22. Dorsal mesogastrium forms which of the following ?
a. falciform ligament
b. greater omentum
c. lesser omentum
d. ligamentum teres
23. Cystic fibrosis is associated with most commonly ?
a. meconium ileus
b. meconium plug formation
24. Long duration of unconsciousness postoperatively is due to ?
b. use of volatile anaesthetics
25. Treatment of parkinsonism involves ?
a. balancing dopamine and acetylcholine in striatum
b. increased release of dopamine