NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 43 for 2018
1. All are true about nanoxynol-9 except ?
a. protects completely from STDs
2. Which of the following is the treatment of choice for nulliparous prolapse ?
a. abdominal sling operations .
3. Abnormal growth is seen in all except ?
4. Which of the following is not seen in hypermature cataract ?
a. retinal detachment
b. subluxation of lens
5. Palpable seminal vesicle is seen in ?
a. acute prostatitis
b. chronic prostatitis
c. prostatic carcinoma
d. urogenital tuberculosis
6. Gas shadow in stomach is not seen in ?
a. pure esophageal atresia
b. esophageal atresia with proximal opening
c. esophageal atresia with distal opening
d. h shaped tracheoesophageal fistula
7. Question on neurasthenia
8. Neurotransmitters at the peripheral nervous system are all except ?
a. acetyl choline
d. L dopa