NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 5 for 2018
1. Most common causes of perinatal mortality ?
a. birth injury
b. intra uterine infection
c. birth asphyxia
2. Not seen in small for date babies ?
c. intracranial bleed
3. Diffence of LCIS from invasive carcinoma ?
a. age > 40 years
b. incidental detected
d. histology similar to invasive
4. Which is not having underlying malignancy ?
a. paget disease of bone
b. paget disease of nipple
c. paget disease of vulva
d. paget disease of anal region
5. Which is not true about PBC ?
a. no increase in risk of hepatocellular carcinoma
6. String sign of kantor seen in ?
b. ulcerative colitis
7. Claw sign seen in ?
8 treatment of hydatid cyst ?
a. excision of cyst
b. percutanoeous drainage
c. conservative management
9. Most common site of intra peritoneal abscess ?
b. omental bursa
d. left subhepatic
10. Complete Rx of intussception indicates ?
a. free passage of barium in the small intestine
b. passage of faceus and flatus along with barium
c. Improvement of clinical condition
11. Which is false about hydrocele
a. almost always fluid is transudate
b. get above the swelling
c. testis is palpated separate from swelling
d. obscures inguinal hernia
12. Functional brace not used in ?
a. fracture neck of femur
b. fracture shaft of femur
c. fracture shaft of tibia
d. fracture shaft of humerus
13. Which of the following is incorrect about scaphoid?
a. most common carpal bone injured
b. non union is complication
c. avascular necrosis of distal part is there
d. x rays to be taken successively after 2 weeks
14. What is true about dequervan tenovaginitis ?
a. involvement of extensor pollicis brevis and abductor pollicis longus
15. What is incorrect about supra condylar fracture of humerus ?
a. extension type is common
b. radial nerve is injured
c. cubitus valgus is most common complication
16. Mechanism of action of mini pill ?
a. rendering cervical mucus thick
b. inhibiting ovulation
17. Incorrect about internal os of cervix ?
a. hegar dilators used
b. most common cause of first trimester abortion
18. Latent period in primigravida is ?
a. 2 hours
b. 6 to 8 hours
c. 10 to 12 hours
d. 14 to 16 hours
19. Most reversible method of sterilisation ?
a. mini lap
c. laparoscopic sterilisation
d. hysteroscopic sterilization
20 Maltese cross in RBC seen in ?
21. Which is incorrect about cystic hygroma ?
a. brilliantly translucent
c. sclerotherapy with bleomycin
d. sclerotherapy with actinomycin
22. Which of the following is not the cause of macrocytic anaemia ?
a. orotic aciduria
c. Lesh nyhan
d. transcobalamine deficiency
23 . Not the cause of neonatal seizures ?
a. pyridoxine deficiency
24. Anti Avidin is ?
25. Which is incorrect about Burkitts lymphoma ?
a. High mitotic activity
b. HIgh Apoptotic cell death
c. Small nuclei proliferation