NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 6 for 2017
1. Serious complication of bacterimic shock ?
a. causes shock lung
b. decrease peripheral resistance
c. increase cardiac output
d. decrease cardiac output
2. Calcium channel blocker showing affinity to cerebral vessels ?
3. Chromosome associated with familial polyposis colon ?
a. chromosome 5
b. chromosome 6
c. chromosome 11
d. chromosome 13
4. Which of the following is the cause of break of glomerular basement membrane sometimes and sub epithelial deposits in electron microscopy?
b. focal glomerular sclerosis
c. rapidly progressive
d. minimal change
5. Which of the following is not the branch of maxillary branch of internal carotid artery ?
a. inferior alveolar
b. middle meningeal
c. anterior tympanic
d. posterior tympanic
6. Which of the following is untrue about calcium homeostastis in chronic renal failure ?
a. secondary hyperparathryoidism
b. primary hyperparathyroidism
c. multiple myeloma
7. What is column of bertini in kidney ?
a. renal tumour
b. anatomical description given ( tongue shape extension )
8. Skeletal muscle most sensitive to tubocurarine ?
b. Extra ocular
c. muscles of jaw
9. Which is not true about VVF ?
10. Which of the following leads to cyclical haematuria ?
a. vesico uterine fistula
11. Which is correct about this ?
a. Sperm production is cyclical
b. Continous Gnrh secretion is essential
c. sertoli cells are important for mitotic and meiotic activity
d. secretion of testosterone from leydig cells depends upon FSH
12. What is the stage of ovarian cancer with b/l with capsule intact, no ascites ?
13. What is epicolic node ?
a. node draining colon
b. adjacent to aorta
14. A boy draws triangle but not diamond shape age is ?
a. 3 years
b. 4 years
c. 5 years
d. 6 years
15. Which of the following is not included in Human developmental index ?
a. Infant mortality rate
b. percapita income
c. life expectancy at birth
16. Most common presentation of Meckels diverticulum ?
a. Lower GI bleeding
17. Bulging fissure in lung is due to infection ?
18. Which deficiency is seen in alcoholic with dementia ?
19. Which microorganism is responsible for classical presentation of hydrocephalus, chorio retinitis , intracerebral calcification ?
20. Which defect is not detected by amniocentesis ?
a. cystic fibrosis
b. phenyl ketonuria
c. downs syndrome
21. What is the drug of choice of antiepilepsy in porphyria ?
22. Which type of porphyria is transmitted as Autosomal recessive ?
c. congenital erythropoietic
23. What is aseptic autolysis called ?
24. What is the mechanism of abruption of svt by carotid massage ?
a. decrease sympathetic discharge
b. increase parasympathetic discharge to SA node
c. increase parasympathetic discharge to conducting system from SA to AV node
d. ventricular depolarization
25. Which of the following cast has no significance ?
a. Hyaline cast