NEET-SS (Super Speciality) Exam to Be Conducted on June 10, 2017 [ NEET PG Updates ]
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for Super Speciality courses will be held in India on June, 10 2017. NEET-SS is a single window entrance examination for entry to advanced postgraduate medical courses such as, DM, MCh, PDCC all private medical colleges, institutions and universities and deemed universities in India.
- NEET exam will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- NEET for entrance to DM/MCh in terms of Section 10 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as amended in 2016.
- Examination shall be held at various cities in India on June 10, 2017 and NEET-SS 2017 will be a single eligibility cum entrance examination for the next academic year.
- Exam will be followed at medical colleges in India accordingly prescribed or adopted by Medical Council of India with previous approval of the Union Health Ministry.
- AIIMS, New Delhi/PGIMER, Chandigarh/SRICHITRA, Bengaluru/JIPMER, Thiruvananthapuram/NIMHANS, Puducherry are institutions not covered by NEET-SS.
- NBE is an autonomous organisation and in 1982 it was established by the government.
- Its prime objective is to conducting post-graduate examinations on all-India basis.
- NBE also conducted the NEET-PG for MD/MS/PG diploma admissions in 2013, 2017, NEET MDS 2017 and all India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) during the period 2014-2016.
- Exam would be held as a Computer Based Test and comprise of 200 multiple choice questions from MD or MS course.
For the best preparation of NEET exam, books, study material, Practice questions, past year papers, news tips and updates, visit: www.examrace.com
- Published/Last Modified on: December 16, 2016