NEET 2016 Common Medical Entrance Exam for all [ NEET Updates ]
Lok sabha passed the Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and Dentists (Amendment) Bill, 2016 for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). This bill related to conduct of uniform entrance examination for admission to all medical educational institutions.
- This two bills assign for the NEET examination, which will be introduced in the academic session starting next year.
- NEET exam conduct for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for this year only.
- This two bill seeks to amend the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and the Dentists Act, 1948.
Medical Council (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Bill provides the introduction of a uniform entrance examination for all medical educational institutions of the undergraduate and post-graduate courses from next year.
- Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and some other languages.
- In new system examination to private colleges will also be conducted through NEET.
- This new system is helpful to checking multiplicity of exams, bringing in transparency and stop exploitation of students in counselling.
Power to frame regulation for:
- Manner of conducting the exam
- Authority designated to conduct exam
- Specify Languages
Dentists (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Parliament passed the Dentists (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
- This bill related to conduct the entrance examination for admission to all dental medical educational institutions.
- Bill amends the Dentist Act, 1948 to replace the regulation that was transmitted in May 2016.
- This bill includes conducting the National Eligibility Entrance Examination (NEET) for admission BDS courses for academic year 2016-17.
- National Eligibility Entrance Test is an entrance examination in India. for the students who want to study in MBBS, BDS or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
- For MBBS and BDS Cources NEET will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- In 2013, this exam was declared illegal and unconstitutional by Supreme Court of India. But NEET was restored on April 11 2016.
For the best preparation of Biology,Chemistry and Physics with more than 3000 fully solved questions of each subject visit www.doorsteptutor.com
- Published/Last Modified on: August 4, 2016
Step-by-step explanations to Numerous NEET Biology, Physics and Chemistry questions many from past papers on the device of your choice, you won't miss another question in exam! Unlike textbooks, detailed notes and video lessons focus on most important aspects for real exam.