NSTSE Exam will be conducted on 25 Jan 2015 [ NSTSE Updates ]
NSTSE Exam will be conducted on 25 Jan 2015 and the last date to fill the admission forms has been extended till 2nd December 2014. Those interested can register online and make payment at the following link: Official Website for NSTSE. Examrace constantly provides guideline to students appearing for NSTSE exam by providing online classes and free study material to the aspiring candidates. Those interested can visit Examrace portal for NSTSE preparation.
Here are some of the instructions to be followed before you fill the online application
- Fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS with correct spelling of the name.
- It is mandatory to provide valid Email id & Mobile Number to which will be use to send all the exam related information to the student.
- You are free to choose Ordinary Postal Service or Courier Service to receive the model papers set and certificates by Unified Council.
- Never use BACK button, during the registration and payment process. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- The online registration process is a Internet based Application based on various factors like Internet Speed, Concurrent Users (Applicants) etc. Therefore, in case if the related web pages are not opening immediately, please retry after a time gap.
- On successful transaction you will see the page - with Title “Successful Transaction” will be displayed on the screen. This is the confirmation of your NSTSE registration and Payment. Please make a note of the order number generated on this page for all further correspondence with us.
- After Successful Online Payment, you will get an Mobile SMS alerts and an email on your registered email address.
- You will receive a Success Series Book & MQP within 4 weeks from the date of confirmation of your Registration by Unified Council. If you don’t receive the same after 4 weeks, please get back to us with your order number.
- All further information/communication will be send to your registered email Id & to your mobile number.
- In case of unsuccessful registration, t he following is displayed on screen: “Transaction Unsuccessful” / “Transaction declined” / “Failed” / any other and your amount is not debited, you can visit the website once again, begin the online transaction and to pay the exam fee. If your Registration for NSTSE is unsuccessful, we request you to please choose Already registered Users in next page.
- In case the amount has been debited from your account. Please check the same in your bank and only then make the payment. Never make the double payments to Unified Council.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 22, 2014