NTSE Examination Pattern 2017
Examination will be organised in two sessions on the very same day.
First Stage will take place in Two Parts:
Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT): 50 Questions of 50 Marks: Time 45 Minutes
Part II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) comprises of-
Language Test: 50 Questions of 50 Marks in 45 minutes
Mathematics: 30 marks, Science: 35 marks & Social Sciences: 35 marks Total 100 questions of 100 marks in 90 minutes
- Each question will be of one mark.
- All the questions given in the booklets will be of objective type i.e.. MCQ. FOUR possible answers will be given for every question in that only one is right.
- Your main goal is to find the correct answer and in the Answer Sheet, Mark your choice.
- Students who get qualified in the first stage are then shortlisted for the stage II, which is a national level common examination
- And those who qualify national level examination will face an interview with NTSE board and finally 1000 meritorious students are selected every year all over India.