NTSE Revision 2012 − 2013
- NTSE will be organised for Class X students
- The examination will comprise of Mental Ability Test (MAT) as well as a Scholastic Ability Test (SAT).
- Quota for State or UT will be computed proportionally, Based on the students enrolment in Class IX and X.
- For all the students amount of scholarship will be Rs. 500/-a month, who are studying in Class XI onwards (irrespective of class or course) other than Ph. D. wherein it is paid as per UGC norms.
- Scholarships under the present scheme will be given to the candidates for studying various courses in sciences and social sciences up to doctoral level and in professional courses such as medicine and engineering up to second-degree level subject to the fulfilment of conditions mentioned in this brochure.
Generally the number of questions differs for each subject as quoted below:
- Political Science-10