5 quick last minute preparation tips for high-score in NTSE 2015 examination [ NTSE Updates ]
With NTSE 2015 examination hardly a month away – Here are some of the quick tips for success. NTSE examination is conducted in two stages Stage 1 (State level) and stage 2 (National Level). Those who qualify for stage 1, appear for stage 2 examination. 1000 Students from across India who qualify Stage 2 are awarded fellowship throughout their education.
NTSE is indeed one of the most prestigious examinations in India. Students of class 10 appearing in NTSE must know that this NTS scholarship will help them not only in the educational career but also in interviews for various job positions.
5 Rules for Success in NTSE 2015
- Rule 1: Since stage 1 is conducted at state level it is very important that students not only cover the NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 and 10 but also the syllabus of the respective state board for Class 9 and 10. For example, a student appearing in Rajasthan must cover the Class 9 and 10 syllabus for Rajasthan board and so on.
- Rule 2: NCERT provides a good coverage for SAT section of NTSE examination. Besides that, you need to have good general knowledge and also be good at current happenings at national and international level.
- Rule 3: For language section, try to read as much as you can. Editorials of The Hindu will provide a good foundation stone for success in language section
- Rule 4: For MAT section, intuition along with practice is a must. NTSE Free Videos (MAT) available at Examrace YouTube Channel provide excellent step - by - step methods for solving problems, with explanations that for this intuition: NTSE Examrace Youtube Playlist. This playlist includes an introductory video that provides a basic idea about NTSE examination.
- Rule 5: There is no shortcut to success. We definitely suggest that you complement the time spent preparing for boards with dedicated one month NTSE preparation. Solve as many problems as you can. You can find thousands of past - paper questions and model questions for NTSE at Doorsteptutor. com - Stage 1 MAT and SAT Solved Papers with detailed explanations. These are arranged topic - wise - first focus on your weakest areas.
- Published on: October 1, 2015
Discussions & Questions
( - uj...@ on )
1 AnswerYes you should cover NCERT Class 6 to 10 for Science, Maths and Social Science.
- Examrace on
( - c....@ on )
1 AnswerDo a lot of reading and refer editorials to improve vocabulary.
- Examrace on
( - po...@ on )
( - pr...@ on )
Usually exact data are not asked in NTSE, it is more about concepts and fundamentals. You can refer the details with lots of practice questions at https://www.doorsteptutor.com/Exams/NTSE/Stage-I-State-Level/
- Examrace on