Examrace Wishes Best of Luck to NTSE 2014 Stage 1 Appearing Students [ NTSE Updates ]
Examrace team wishes best of luck to all potential NTSE scholars. We have been answering thousands of questions of the candidates over the last several days. To honor your commitment for this exam, one of our NTSE scholar will remain online till midnight of 1st Nov 2014. Please ask any and all questions by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some last minute tips for NTSE:
- NEGATIVE MARKING might be introduced this year in stage 1. Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- All questions have four choices, one of them is correct.
- If there is 1/3 negative marking and you are unsure between two choices, then it is beneficial to attempt the question. If you are unsure between 3 or more choices, it is better to omit.
- Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Check the venue and time of the exam to make sure that you have not confused the day/time/venue.
- Before leaving home, check that you have – ID, pen, pencil, rubber, route to the exam venue, etc.
- Have plenty of time margin before exam. You do not want to be late!
- Avoid other students who are panicking and getting nervous.
- Remember to write your roll number on the exam paper.
- Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
- Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
- Just start writing anything and you will soon start remembering more details.
- Don’t spend more time than you planned on a particular section/question or you might run out of time to answer other questions and gain those extra marks.
- If you have time left, review your answers before handing back the paper.
- Published/Last Modified on: November 1, 2014