NTSE Stage 1 2015 to be held on 8th Nov 2015 [ NTSE Updates ]
NTSE stage 1 examination will be held on 8th Nov 2015 (Sunday) in all states and union territories of India except for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands where examination will be held on 7th Nov 2015. The detailed notification is available at Official NCERT Weblink. The complete set of questions with answers and explanations are available at MAT and SAT (Solved MCQs with explanations - Includes Past Papers) .
NTSE exam is conducted in 2 levels:
- Stage 1: Conducted by State (Includes MAT and SAT)
- Stage 2: National Level (Includes MAT and SAT)
Scholarships will be awarded to 1, 000 students under the following criteria:
- Rs 1250 per month for Class 11th and 12th level
- Rs 2000 per month for UG and PG level
- Amount for Phd to be fixed in accordance with UGC norms
Students studying in class X are eligible for NTSE 2015 examination and selection procedure for a scholarship award, depending on the merit.
Here is a list of free videos for NTSE at Youtube - Youtube Playlist for NTSE Examination - Free Videos
Complete postal course for MAT is available at EXAMRACE Postal Course for NTSE.
- Published/Last Modified on: September 17, 2015