HBCSE Junior Science Olympiad
The International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO) exam began in the year 2008 − 09. It is a competitive examination for the basic subjects of Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics) which the students from anywhere in the world can appear for. It is for the students pursuing the secondary education. All the subjects are given roughly equal representation in the IJSO examination.
The National Olympiad Programme includes Junior Science also. The five stages of the exam are as follows:
- Stage I: National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS).
- Stage II: Indian National Junior Science Olympiad (INJSO)
- Stage III: Orientation cum Selection Camp (OCSC) in junior science
- Stage IV: Pre-departure Training Camp (PDT) for IJSO
- Stage V: Participation in International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO)