HBCSE Mathematics Olympiad
The Mathematical Olympiad Programme examination is conducted in India which leads to the participation in the International Mathematical Olympiad. The exam in India is conducted by the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE). However it organises this exam on behalf of the National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
The five stages of the exam are as follows:
- Stage 1: Regional Mathematical Olympiad (RMO and pre-RMO)
- Stage 2: Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO)
- Stage 3: International Mathematical Olympiad Training Camp (IMOTC)
- Stage 4: Pre-departure Training Camp for IMO
- Stage 5: International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO)