UIEO 2016-17 to Be Held on 17th November 2016 [ Olympiad Updates ]
UIEO Exam 2016: UIEO: Unified International English Olympiad. UIEO efforts to present our students with comprehensive assessment that will place them at the beginning of easier learning and mastering the language of the world in the easiest way in the shortest time possible.
- Children who know English not only best in exams but are also known for to do well in practically every phases of their dealings.
- In the modern era, English is the most popular and most spoken language.
Last Date to receive application
30 - 09 - 2016
Date of Examination to be held on
17 - 11 - 2016 (Thursday)
11: 00 AM – 12: 00 Noon
UIEO 2016 Eligibility criteria:
- In this examination 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 classes students are eligible to participate.
- Each students pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty only)
- Each class: Different question paper
- Questions: Objective- type
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
No. of question
Class 2 - 4
Class 5 - 10
Division of Marks:
Class 2 to 4:
Vocabulary & Functional grammar
Class 5 to 10:
Vocabulary & Functional grammar
How to Apply:
- Every school have to send a single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fees of all participants.
- D. D. should be as UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Frame the list of students in the format (preferably typed and send it to our address along with the D. D by Courier Service/Register post/Speed Post.
- For more details mail to: support@unifiedcouncil. com
Detail of Awards:
- Top 3 Rankers in each class will get: Tablet PC + a Memento + a Medal.
- Rankers 4 to10 in each class will get: Cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- Rankers 11 to 25 of classes II-X will get: Cash prize of Rs. 500 each.
- Top 100 rankers from each class will get: Britannica Encyclopedia of India and The Weather - 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090.
- Top 100 rankers from each class (II-IV) will get: Hand Book of Science - Junior and classes (V-X) will get: Hand book of Mathematics, a Medal and a certificate of appreciation.
Prizes For Zone Toppers:
- Top 3 rankers in each Zone will get:
- Britannica – The Marriam - Webster Dictionary & thesaurus
- Britannica Student Library (2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1790
- Medal and certificate of appreciation.
- Note: After excluding the top 100 ranks across the country Zone wise ranks are declared.
- School Topper per School minimum of 50 students.
- Class Topper per class is minimum of 5 students.
- School Topper and Class Rankers will get: Medal and a certificate of appreciation.
- Certificate and Student’s Performance Report (SPR) for all the participants.
- Best Performance Award: School
- One Best Performance School in each zone: 17 Zone.
- The principal and Teacher in-charge of the respective schools will get: Best Contribution in Computer Education Award & a Cash Prize of Rs. 3000 each.
Best Participation School:
School that sponsors a minimum of 100 students will get:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Britannica – The Marriam-Webster Dictionary & thesaurus and Britannica Student Library (2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1790.
All the co-coordinating Teacher in-charges of the UIEO will get: Certificate of appreciation.
1. Andhra Pradesh
2. New Delhi
4. Karnataka, Kerala
6. Tamil Nadu
7. Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Punjab,
8. Bihar, Jharkhand
9. Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
10. All Union Territories
11. Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh
12. Maharashtra, Goa
13. West Bengal, Orissa
14. Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura Manipur, Arunchal Pradesh
16. Ncr Excluding Delhi,
- Venue of the UIEO exam will be respective schools only.
- There is no open center facility for UIEO examination.
- Students are requested to apply through respective schools only. We do not accept direct/individual applications forms for UIEO- 2016.
Solving question is best practice for quality preparation so for sample question visit www.examrace.com, for complete UIEO syllabus and Genreal Information visit and for best online preparation visit www.doorsteptutor.com.
- Published on: July 14, 2016
Discussions & Questions
( - vi...@ on )
1 AnswerTop 3 in every class like class 2, class 3 and so on.
- Examrace on