Devising SAT Study Plan
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 115K) ↧
- Have a Study Plan-Choose a test date and register. It's easy online at: SAT Official Website.
- Have date in hand-Set up a study schedule which is realistic
- Don't just put everything for weekends-atleast study 1 hour daily after applying for Exam
- Blue SAT Official Guide is a must-Get from amazon or any other retail shop
- Create SAT Notebook with Formula sheet and Vocab sheet for tough vocabulary and critical formulas in math.
- Compare and contrast various strategies for each question-new strategies might slow you first but later on improve your results
- Practice gives you extra confidence to perform well in exam
- Add practice test time to your schedule slowly and gradually once you are done with it
- Review, review and review and revise
- Develop a positive mental attitude
- There might be lot of questions wrong at first, but the more you review your incorrect answers and understand the logic, the better you'll get.
- SAT is like a marathon, so have patience and work hard. Practice will increase your performance and positive result very quickly.