SAT Exam-Things to Know
Preparing for the SAT is a bit stressful for any student. The only way that you can be fully prepared is to study until it hurts. However, there are a few other SAT preparation tips that can help you to excel the test (Please keep in mind that: Some of these tips may seem simple, but on test day people tend to get nervous and forget the basics).
SAT Test Centers-Things You Must Know
- Know your Test Center
- Know the time to reach the test center
- Reach 30 minutes before the examination
- Check in before Examination
- Bring your SAT admission ticket
- Bring your photo ID
Common Mistakes at SAT Exam
- Getting lost on the way to the SAT Test Center.
- Coming late to the SAT Test Center.
- Drinking too much right before taking the SAT.
What to Do Before Taking the SAT
- Have a sound night sleep
- Spend time to rest and relax your brain
- Feel energized by morning
- Take a good breakfast
- Don't overload your tummy and feel drowsy at Exam center