CGPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 for Inspector of Mines [ Chhattisgarh PSC Updates ]
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced a latest vacancy notification for CGPSC Recruitment for the post of Inspector of Mines, Mineral Resources Department and Interested candidates can register from the 15th June 2016 up to 14th July 2016 from official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
Starting Date to submit Online Application form
15th June 2016
Last Date to submit Online Application
14th July 2016
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Application
17th July 2016
Last Date for Making Corrections in Application
23rd July 2016
- Graduation/Equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institute with good academic record.
- Interested candidates must have age under 30 years (40 years for Resident of Chhattisgarh candidates) and below than 21 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category according to Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
- SC/ST, OBC (Non Creamy layer) & PH Candidates (of Chhattisgarh State): Rs. 300/
- Non-residents of Chhattisgarh candidates and other candidates Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- (Portal charges)
Note: Fee can be paid though Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking/Cash Deposit.
The aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by recruitment committee of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 2800/- per month which will be given by selection panel of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in for filling online application form.
- Press on “Advertisements” tab at the left side of the homepage.
- Then choose “ADVERTISEMENT FOR MINING INSPECTOR (BACKLOG) -2016” link and go through the complete notification carefully.
- Than select “Online Application” tab shown in the menu bar and select suitable link according to the posts.
- Fill online application form with complete information in correct manner and upload scanned photo, signature and documents.
- After all process, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
For best Preparation visit www.examrace.com
- Published on: June 8, 2016