SSC CGL: Common interview questions
Following are some of the sample questions that are asked in the SSC CGL examination in India.
- Let us know about your self regain what are the strengths or what are the qualities that you must possess for the post?
- How you get the goal for particular post?
- Integrate your previous Job Experience with us. Which are of most disappointing faq of previous job?
- How you would be able to perform better in worst condition (related to you post)?
- You did MBA but why you selected this post for you job?
- For how many years you are in (current Job/if any)?
- Do you know about RTE and RTI (different types of question may be asked related to government schemes)?
- Whom do you think a great scientist of all the times?
- Your hobby are meditation, motivating others and Indian Mythology, Culture, event. What you exactly do in motivation?
- Which books you read in Indian Mythology?
- Why you want to join Inspector post?
- What did you do after b. Sc?
- Questions will be from latest current affairs and general awareness?