How to crack graduate level exam in 1st attempt? Best strategy to crack SSC CGL Exam
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 142K) ↧
- Make your own strategy as per the syllabus.
- Study the whole syllabus of CGL tier 1 then study good publication books who focus on the whole syllabus.
- For ssc exam some of the good books cover Examrace SSC CGL for Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning.
- You can practice RS Aggarwal questions which cover almost all syllabus of mathematics and S Chand for the purpose of reasoning.
- For the better understating, the nature of question paper of ssc exam topic wise, try to involve deeply in previous year papers.
- It is best to judge the questions structure or nature of the questions asked in ssc exam.
- Mathematics question of tier 1, will be mainly from NCERT mathematics books from class 6 to 10th standard.
- Revise and revise frequently.
- In numericals, avoid the use of calculator.
- Develop your own shortcut tricks for fast and accurate calculation as Simplification, number system, algebraic equation consumes too much of time.
- Mainly questions will be on the simple tricks.
- If you know some simple tricks, definitely you will can crack all SSC examination namely CGL, CHSL, SI, Constable and other exam organised by ssc.
- You can also refer different question papers with answer published by Examrace website.