National Scholarships for Indian Students
India is the second largest higher education network in the World. India offers a wide spectrum of courses & scholarships with more than 343 universities and 17000 colleges.
- UGC Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2012
- Aga Khan India Scholarships
- Associate Scientist India Scholarships
- Ayurveda India Scholarships
- Belgian India Scholarships
- Brihad Bharatiya Samaj India Scholarships
- British Chevening India Scholarships
- BWPI India Scholarships
- Commonwealth India Scholarships
- Criminology India Scholarships
- Criminology Police Bureau Scholarships
- DAAD India Scholarships
- DBT India Scholarships
- Fernand Braudel India Scholarships
- Hindu Hitachi India Scholarships
- Houblon Norman India Scholarships
- Inlaks India Scholarships
- INSS India Scholarships
- Jean Monnet India Scholarships
- J N Tata India Scholarships
- JNCASR India Scholarships
Competitive Exams: Latest Scholarship, Dates, Updates, News & More(View More …)
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2017 (Countries Outside European Union) [ Scholarship Updates ](on )
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2017 will be offered to candidates having exceptional abilities and have enrolled in any Undergraduate Mathematics Program at School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is only for candidates who… (253 more words) …
MoU has been signed between Nalco and Energy and Resources Institute (TERI). It is for various scientific, technological and educational activities in area of mining rehabilitation. It will further strengthen Nalco’s initiatives being undertaken under Sustainable Development Framework (SDF).
Highlights… (268 more words) …
Science Express’ Train Flagged Off to Create Climate Change Awareness in India [ Scholarship Updates ](on )
India’s Science, Environment and Railway ministers flagged off Science Express train - world’s largest “science exhibition is on wheels. ” Train will cover a journey of over 19, 000 kms in 205 days visiting 68 locations across country.
Global Gene Corpand Global Gene Corp and Global Alliance for Genomics and Health (GA4GH) has launched first ever beacon for Indian genomics data. It is expected to help scientists develop more effective drug delivery systems. First Indian beacon, ggcINDIA, is… (207 more words) …
Melody Queen Lata Mangeshkar was honoured with ‘Legendary Award’ 2017 by Brand Laureate. She was bestowed with this award for her immense contribution to Hindi film music. Awards recognize world-class achievement in branding amongst individuals and companies.
Charpak Internship Program: Charpak Research Internship Program 2017 is conducted by the French Embassy in India in salutation to the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Georges Charpak.
- The Charpak Scholarship is offered for three types of Programs.
- Research Internship Program
- Master’s Program… (267 more words) …