Competitive Exams: Word List: Vocabulary Q
Word List: Q
- quack: Person dishonestly claiming to smth
- quaff: Drink deeply
- quail: Lose courage, turn frightened
- qualm: Feeling of doubt, temporary feeling of sickness
- quell: Suppress, subdue
- quibble: Try to avoid by sophistication
- quiescent: At rest, dormant, torpid
- quirk: Habit or action peculiar to smb or smth
- quixotic: Generous, unselfish
- quotidian: Banal; everyday
- qualm: A fit of nausea.
- quandary: A puzzling predicament.
- quibble: An utterly trivial distinction or objection.
- quiescence: Being quiet, still, or at rest; inactive
- quiescent: Being in a state of repose or inaction.
- quixotic: Chivalrous or romantic to a ridiculous or extravagant degree.
- quotidian: Of an everyday character; ordinary.