Management Study Material for Competitive Exams
Management for Competitive Exams: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
Basic Management Study Material
Basic Management for Competitive Exams: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
- Business Studies Fundamentals Complete Lessons
- Management Bureaucratic Management
- Management Classical Approach
- Management Closed Open System
- Management Control Function
- Management Definition
- Management Evolution
- Management Functions
- Management Labor Laws
- Management Leadership
- Management Levels
- Management McClelland Theory
- Management Motivating Employees
- Management Operations Management Control
- Management Organizing
- Management Personnel Manager
- Management Plan Types
- Management Planning
- Management Planning Steps
HRM Study Material
HRM for Competitive Exams: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
Industrial Sociology Study Material
Industrial Sociology for Competitive Exams: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
Organizational Behavior Study Material
Organizational Behavior for Competitive Exams: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
- Organizational Behavior Attitude Belif and Ideology
- Organizational Behavior Content Process Theory
- Organizational Behavior Definition
- Organizational Behavior Freud Theory
- Organizational Behavior Herzberg Theory
- Organizational Behavior Human Relations Movement
- Organizational Behavior Leadership and Its Styles
- Organizational Behavior Maslow Theory
Examrace- Latest Exam Updates & Current-Affairs(View More …)
Foreign direct investment (FDI) is an important element of the global economy and a central component of economic development strategies of both developed and developing countries. Democratic political systems attract higher levels of FDI inflows both across countries and within… (443 more words) …
NIPER JEE (National Institution of Pharmaceutical education and Research Joint Entrance Exam) is a national level entrance examination. This exam is required to take admission in institutes offering post graduate programs like PhD, MS (Pharm), M. Pharm, M. Tech (Pharm)… (261 more words) …
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has constitutes with objective to conduct recruitment examinations. It makes appointment in the service of the Government of Maharashtra and its PSU/departments. Visit homepage of recruitment agency www.mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC has started recruitment project for… (111 more words) …
JEE Advanced 2017 is going to be held on 21st May, 2017. It is the popular examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).This exam will be conducted under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB).… (407 more words) …
NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) is a national level entrance test. NEST is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year integrated MSC programme in basic sciences-Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics- at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)… (810 more words) …
Students of medical will have to do more than complete a five-and-a-half-year-long medical course to get the title ’doctor. Union health ministry unveiled Draft Indian Medical Council (Amendment) Bill 2016. They have to pass the National Exit Test (NEXT).