Competitive Exams: Political Science Study Material Emergency Provisions
Part XVIII Emergency Provisions
- 352 Proclamation of Emergency.
- 353 Effect of Proclamation of Emergency.
- 354 Application of provisions relating to distribution of revenues while a Proclamation of Emergency is in operation.
- 355 Duty of the Union to protect States against external aggression and internal disturbance.
- 356 Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States.
- 357 Exercise of legislative powers under Proclamation issued under article 356.
- 358 Suspension of the provisions of article, 19 during emergencies.
- 359 Suspension of the enforcement of the rights conferred by Part III during emergencies.
- 359A [Repealed. ]
- 360 Provisions as to financial emergency.