UCO 2016-17 to Be Held on 21st October 2016 [ UCO Updates ]
UCO Exam 2016: Unified Cyber Olympiad will be held across the country. The goal of UCO is to inspiring competitiveness in computer education, reformation computer education, showing students to the latest technology and study in computers, identifying talent and evaluating students on a nationwide platform.
UCO motivates children to increase their knowledge in such area:
- Mental ability
- logical reasoning
- Computer knowledge
Exam Schedule: (1st Level)
Last Date to receive application
27 - 08 - 2016
Date of Examination to be held on
21 - 10 - 2016 (Friday) 11: 00 a. m. – 12: 00 noon
UCO 2016 Eligibility criteria:
- In this examination 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 classes students are eligible to participate.
- Each students pay Rs. 120/- (Hundred and Twenty Rupees only)
- Exam conducted in two levels.
Conducted in the respective schools
500 students from every class will be selected
Exam conducted at the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns.
- Medium of the test: English
- Each class: Different question paper
- Questions: Objective- type
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Below pattern is applicable for 2nd levels of exam.
No. of question
Division of Marks:
How to Apply:
- Every school send to a single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UCO.
- D. D. should be as UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Frame the list of students in the format (preferably typed and send it to our address along with the D. D by Courier Service/Register post/Speed Post.
- For more details mail to: support@unifiedcouncil. com
Detail of Awards:
Gold Medals & Cash Awards for the first 3 in each Class (Rank 1 - 3)
- The highest percentage of marks in all the classes is declared as UCO Topper and UCO-Topper will get: Rs. 2, 00, 000 cash prize.
- Top 3 Rankers in each class will get: Tablet PC + a Memento + a Medal.
- Rankers 4 to10 in each class will get: Cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- Rankers 11 to 25 of classes II-X will get: Cash prize of Rs. 500 each.
- Top 100 rankers from each class will get: Britannica Encyclopedia of India and The Weather - 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090.
- All National, Zone Rankers of Classes 1 to 9 will offered: Voucher worth Rs. 400
- All the top rankers from 1 to 100 will get: Medal and certificate of appreciation.
- All participants get: Certificate and Cyber Diagnostic Report (CDR)
PRIZES FOR ZONE TOPPERS:
Top 3 rankers in each Zone will get:
- 2 CDpack of Britannica Encyclopedia of India
- The Weather - 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090
- Medal and certificate of appreciation
- Note: After excluding the top 100 ranks across the country Zone wise ranks are declared.
- School & Class Topper award will be declared for only those classes which are not included in top 100 and Zone toppers.
Best Participation School:
- School that sponsors a minimum of 100 students will get: Britannica Encyclopedia of India and The Weather - 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090.
Certificates & Reports:
Cyber Diagnostic Reports (CDR)
Cyber Diagnostic Report (CDR) for individual students, which have the following details:
- Graphical representation, Subject wise - Skill wise performance
- Overall ranking in the National level
- Group Highest mark
- Group Average mark
General School Cyber Diagnostic Report (GSCDR)
- School Cyber Diagnostic Reports (SCDR) examines the performance of your school students by separating the questions for different skills (Subject wise and Class wise).
- Certificates will be provided to all the participants on the basis of their performance.
- Best Performance Award – School
- One Best Performance School in each zone
- All the co-coordinating Teacher in-charges of the UCO will get certificate of appreciation.
- The principal and Teacher in-charge of the respective schools will be awarded.
1. Andhra Pradesh
2. New Delhi
4. Karnataka, Kerala
6. Tamil Nadu
7. Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Punjab,
8. Bihar, Jharkhand
9. Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
10. All Union Territories
11. Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh
12. Maharashtra, Goa
13. West Bengal, Orissa
14. Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura Manipur, Arunchal Pradesh
16. Ncr Excluding Delhi,
- Venue of the UCO exam will be respective schools only.
- There is no open center facility for UCO examination.
- Students are requested to apply through respective schools only. We do not accept direct/individual applications forms for UCO-2016.
- Published/Last Modified on: July 13, 2016