USMLE Exam Dos and Donts
Do's in the USMLE Exam
- Practise once before the test day to note the travel time you will take from your place to the test centre.
- Keep a watch on your liquid consumption as you will get a break only after completing at least one set of 50 questions.
- Do carry some food and drinks along with you.
- Do bring a sweater or sweatshirt to wear.
- Between the various blocks, prefer to take frequent breaks from the computer. It will relax your eyes.
- Take your lunch if you want to in the nice shady patches outside the Greenwood Village and Colorado Springs.
- Do not forget to switch off your mobile phone before putting it in your locker or, better yet, leave it in your car.
Don't in the USMLE Exam
- Don't forget your orange ticket and ID.
- Prefer not to study during the breaks.
- Don't click on the clock at the top of the computer screen. It causes a test irregularity to be recorded.
- Don't plan on celebrating after the exam. You would be exhausted by the end of the day.