DU Bhagini Nivedita College
Bhagini Nivedita College was established in the year 1993. The name of the college is derived from Sister Nivedita, a follower of Swami Vivekananda who worked for the welfare of women and dedicated her entire life for this noble cause. The college offers an atmosphere which is a correct blending of academic excellence and extra curricular activities that plays a vital role in enhancing the condition of women in urban as well as rural areas of India.
Courses Offered at Bhagini Nivedita College
The University offers the following courses:
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Hindi
Bachelor of Commerce
Eligibility Required at Bhagini Nivedita College
- Only female students can apply for admission in this college.
- The candidates should have atleast cleared 10 + 2 from any recgnized university.
- Candidates should obtain minimum 40% marks in aggregate to get admission in B. A and B. Com course.
- A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate is required to get admission in BA (Hons) -Hindi course.
- Students should have passing marks in four subjects including one subject of language.
- 22.5% of the total number of seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates.
Admission Procedure at Bhagini Nivedita College
Admission depends entirely on the merit of the candidate.
Application forms can be procured from the college office by paying a cash amount of Rs. 10.
The office remains open from 10 am to 5 pm on all weekdays.
The candidates should fill up the form in written format.
Candidates are required to submit a separate admission form for each course.
Original certificates of eligibility proofs, along with attested copies should be submitted during the time of admission.
Bhagini Nivedita College
- Kair Village
- Near Najafgarh
- New Delhi-110043.
- Phone Number: 28017485
- Fax: 28018326
- E-mail: email@example.com