DU College of Vocational Studies, Delhi
The foundation of College of Vocational Studies was laid in the year 1972. Being affiliated to University of Delhi, this institution has played a major role in making higher education reach to the bottom people. College of Vocational Studies aims at parallelising the paths of social environment and education offered at the university.
Courses offered at College of Vocational Studies
BA (Hons) History, BA (Hons) Business Economics, BA Marketing Management & Retail Business, BA Small & Medium Enterprises, BA (Hons) Economics, BA Office Administration & Secretarial Practice, BA Human Resourse Management, BA Tourism, BA Management & Marketing of Insurance, BSc (Hons) Computer Science, BA Materials Management and BCom (Hons).
Eligibility Required at College of Vocational Studies
- 10 + 2 pass students from any recognized institution (CBSE, Pre-university Examination, ICSE and General Certificate of Education examination)
- Minimum 40% aggregate marks have to be scored to take admission in BA (Vocational Studies) Programme.
- Minimum 45% aggregate marks are required for admission to B A (Hons.) Economics, BA (Hons) History and BCom (Hons.) programmes.
- 60% marks in mathematics and minimum of 55% marks in aggregate which includes mathematics, 2 other subjects and language are required to take up B. Sc (H) Computer Science course.
A certain percentage of seats are kept reserved for the SC, ST, OBC, blind, physically handicapped and foreign students.
Admission Procedure at College of Vocational Studies
- Candidates can collect the prospectus from the college office between 10am to 1pm (weekdays).
- The Pre admission form should be duly filled up with the help of ICR Technology.
- After the receipt of pre-admission forms, the names of the selected candidates will be put on notice board of the college.
- Selected candidates need to fill the provisional admission form and are required to submit it along with the required documents, fees within the stipulated time.
- The attested photocopies of certificates should be attached with the original documents.
- The documents required to be submitted are provisional certificate, date of birth certificate, original mark sheet, 3 passport photographs, photograph of guardians and character certificate.