KC Mahindra Scholarship 2016: For Post-Graduate Studies in Abroad [ Newest Scholarships ]
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2016: For Post-Graduate Studies in Abroad - Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship provides the application for diploma courses in Polytechnics. The KC Mahindra scholarship 2016 Application form is only eligible for girls who are unable to study higher education because of lack of money for those students and they have offering for who are joining diploma courses in polytechnics have an opportunity to apply for this scholarship after completion of 10th class.
- The students have to pass 10th class or matriculation in any recognized schools with minimum 60% are eligible for KC Mahindra scholarship 2016.
- The students who are joining diploma courses in recognized institutions or colleges are eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply:
- Step 1: Open the website http://www.kcmet.org/index.aspx.
- Step 2: Fill the application form along with your details whatever they had asked.
- Step 3: Fill the marks and percentage whatever you have obtained in your matriculation or 10th class examination.
- Step 4: Don’t forget to attest passport size photograph copy along with your application form.
- Step 5: Enter the correct permanent address and details.
- Step 6: Once again check the details, you have entered.
- Step 7: After checking the application form submit it.
- Step 8: And take a copy printout of your application form for future use.
Selection Procedure of KC Mahindra scholarship 2016:
- They will check the details based on criteria and finally and they will shortlist some of the candidates for KC Mahindra scholarship 2016 Duration period for this scholarship is 3 years.
- And every year students will get an amount of 10, 000 rupees per annum.
- If you are selected they will sponsor for 3 years for you.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Amount
- For the year 2016 KC Mahindra will offer 50 scholarships as given below:
- Top 3 toppers: The top 3 K. C. Mahindra fellows will receive a maximum of Rs. 8 lakh per scholar.
- Remaining Fellows: The remaining successful applicants will receive a maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per scholar
- Published on: February 1, 2016